martes, marzo 10, 2009

Memories

- It just occured to me, wouldn't it be great if we could selectively erase some of our memories? Like the ones involving someone who hurt us.
- You mean like our ex's?
- Exactly.
- I guess there's a movie about that. The girl just pays a doctor to delete all memories of her ex-boyfriend. It's the one with Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet. Do you know wich one?
- You bet I do. I've been avoiding it for years.
- How so?
- I don't want to go into details this time. It's something to do with my ex. Sometimes I'm such a fucking narcissictic. Good thing I'm working on moving on. I'll rent it.



- So?
- I liked it. A lot. I'd even recommend it.

No current intention of erasing him or anything else from my memory. If I happen to remember I'll just do it. No cowardice.

No hay comentarios.: